Richmond Home

Grievances and Complaints

Students who wish to file a complaint or grievance pertaining to University policies, procedures, or conditions may address their complaint in written form to the appropriate department head or official who oversees the area of concern. If a student with demonstrated disabilities wishes to file a formal complaint and needs assistance, the student should contact the Associate Vice President for Student Development, who also serves as the University's Disability Coordinator. If in doubt as to whom to direct the complaint, the following officials may be contacted:

Student Life Concerns

Patrick Benner, Office of Residence Life & Undergraduate Student Housing

Financial policies
David Hale, Vice President for Business and Finance

All other concerns
Steve Bisese, Vice President for Student Development

Academic Concerns

School of Arts and Sciences
Joe Boehman, Dean of Richmond College
Mia Reinoso Genoni, Dean of Westhampton College

Robins School of Business
Jim Monks, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Business Programs
Richard Coughlan, Senior Associate Dean and Director of the Reynolds Graduate School of Business

Jepson School of Leadership Studies
Terry Price, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Sandra Peart, Dean

School of Law
Kristine Henderson, Associate Dean for Student Services and Administration

School of Professional and Continuing Studies
Ellen Walk, Associate Dean for Administration