The University of Richmond strives to ensure that the campus is safe and accessible for everyone.
The University of Richmond's documentation requirements are adapted from two national organizations: the Educational Testing Service (ETS) and the Association of Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD). The specific documentation requirements for the University of Richmond by categories are presented below.
- Documenting AD/HD in Adolescents and Adults
- Documenting LD in Adolescents and Adults
- Documenting Mental Health Impairments in Adolescents and Adults
- Documentation for Physical/Medical Disabilities
- AD/HD "What We Know" Info Sheets (National Resource Center on AD/HD)
- National Information Resource Guide (Compiled by the LD Research & Training Center - University of Georgia)
- Students With Disabilities Preparing for Postsecondary Education (U.S. Department of Education)