The Student Development offices work collaboratively to create a dynamic campus community, offer services for healthy living, and provide learning resources that build on the classroom experience.
Richmond’s distinctive coordinate colleges provide students expanded leadership opportunities, mentorship from the deans’ staffs, and co-curricular experiences that explore personal development through the lens of gender.
Student Development Features
- Muslim Life-Jumah PrayerJan201:00 PM - 2:00 PMJumah Prayer is held each Friday in the Inter-Religious Prayer Room located in the Wilton Center. All are invited to... Continue reading
- Film: The Namesake (U.S./India)Jan203:00 PM - 9:30 PMDir. Mira Nair, US/India, 2007, 122 min. Adapted from Jhumpa Lahiri’s acclaimed novel, this film tells the story... Continue reading
- Jewish Life-Welcoming ShabbatJan205:30 PM - 6:30 PMAs a ritual and communal practice, we welcome Shabbat every Friday at 5:30pm. Here we light the candles, drink the wine,... Continue reading
- Zen Meditation WorkshopJan2110:00 AM - 11:30 AMIn this 90-minute workshop, participants will learn the basics of Zen meditation, an ancient practice for reducing... Continue reading
- Catholic MassJan225:00 PM - 6:00 PMOur celebration of the Eucharist at Sunday Mass is "the source and summit of the Christian life" according to the... Continue reading
- Zen Buddhist SanghaJan227:00 PM - 8:30 PMZen Buddhist Sangha, a.k.a. UR Zen, supports the practice and exploration of Buddhist meditation, harmonizing with... Continue reading
- Film: The Namesake (U.S./India)Jan227:30 PM - 9:30 PMDir. Mira Nair, US/India, 2007, 122 min. Adapted from Jhumpa Lahiri’s acclaimed novel, this film tells the story... Continue reading
- The ReturnJan23throughJan 26All DayIt's a thoughtful, reflective, and mysterious exploration of campus. And, it's only open to recently-returned study... Continue reading
- Sophomore Scholars and Living-Learning Open HouseJan237:00 PM - 9:00 PMCome tour Lakeview Hall and Gray Court, see student rooms, meet current students participating in Sophomore Scholars in... Continue reading
- Multifaith Student Council Dinner and DiscussionJan246:00 PM - 7:00 PMJoin us every Tuesday night from 6-7pm in the Wilton Center for our weekly Supper Club!The Supper Club is a weekly... Continue reading