The Student Development offices work collaboratively to create a dynamic campus community, offer services for healthy living, and provide learning resources that build on the classroom experience.
Richmond’s distinctive coordinate colleges provide students expanded leadership opportunities, mentorship from the deans’ staffs, and co-curricular experiences that explore personal development through the lens of gender.
Student Development Features
- RU Healthy FairAug3111:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Intervarsity Christian Fellowship-IgniteAug318:00 PM - 9:00 PMInterVarsity is a campus community that is centered on Jesus Christ. We realize that people are in many different places... Continue reading
- SpiderFestSep015:00 PM - 7:00 PMSpiderFest!, the premier fall kickoff event, showcases some of the best aspects of UR in a fun and relaxed environment.... Continue reading
- UR Games KickoffSep017:00 PM - 10:00 PMUR Games Introductory Meeting! Pizza & Games!
- Agape FellowshipSep017:30 PM - 8:30 PMAgape fellowship is a Christian ministry that, while welcoming anyone, is designed to bring minority students together... Continue reading
- Muslim Life-Jumah PrayerSep021:00 PM - 2:00 PMJumah Prayer is held each Friday in the Inter-Religious Prayer Room located in the Wilton Center. All are invited to... Continue reading
- Jewish Life-ShabbatSep025:30 PM - 6:30 PMAs a ritual and communal practice, we welcome Shabbat every Friday at 5:30pm. Here we light the candles, drink the wine,... Continue reading
- THC TakeoverSep028:00 PM - 11:00 PMChoose your own adventure, performances from campus acapella groups, student cultural groups, improv and hypnotist show
- UR Anime Society Fall SocialSep036:00 PM - 8:00 PMThe UR Anime Society's first meeting of the semester! Get to know other club members and learn about our plans for the... Continue reading
- Catholic Life-Sunday MassSep045:00 PM - 6:00 PMOur celebration of the Eucharist at Sunday Mass is "the source and summit of the Christian life" according to the... Continue reading