The Student Development offices work collaboratively to create a dynamic campus community, offer services for healthy living, and provide learning resources that build on the classroom experience.
Richmond’s distinctive coordinate colleges provide students expanded leadership opportunities, mentorship from the deans’ staffs, and co-curricular experiences that explore personal development through the lens of gender.
Student Development Features
- Multifaith Student Council Supper ClubOct256:00 PM - 7:00 PMJoin us every Tuesday night from 6-7pm in the Wilton Center for our weekly Supper Club!The Supper Club is a weekly... Continue reading
- BCM MeetingOct257:30 PM - 9:00 PMJoin the Baptist Campus Ministry for their weekly small group meeting.BCM Richmond is a campus ministry open to people... Continue reading
- Jewish Life-Torah TuesdayOct257:30 PM - 8:30 PMEvery week, on Tuesday nights at 7:30 in the Wilton Center Conference Room, Hillel comes together to discuss different... Continue reading
- KairosOct258:00 PM - 8:30 PMKairos is a contemplative Christian service that offers students sacred time to reflect on life's deepest questions. Led... Continue reading
- Intervarsity Christian Fellowship-IgniteOct268:00 PM - 9:00 PMInterVarsity is a campus community that is centered on Jesus Christ. We realize that people are in many different places... Continue reading
- Passport Café SoiréeOct272:00 PM - 4:00 PMThe Passport Café soirées offer opportunities for those beguiled by the wider world to come together in the... Continue reading
- Agape FellowshipOct277:30 PM - 8:30 PMAgape fellowship is a Christian ministry that, while welcoming anyone, is designed to bring minority students together... Continue reading
- Muslim Life-Jumah PrayerOct281:00 PM - 2:00 PMJumah Prayer is held each Friday in the Inter-Religious Prayer Room located in the Wilton Center. All are invited to... Continue reading
- Jewish Life-ShabbatOct285:30 PM - 6:30 PMAs a ritual and communal practice, we welcome Shabbat every Friday at 5:30pm. Here we light the candles, drink the wine,... Continue reading
- Catholic Life-Sunday MassOct305:00 PM - 6:00 PMOur celebration of the Eucharist at Sunday Mass is "the source and summit of the Christian life" according to the... Continue reading